Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Alcohol, gezondheid, medicijnen.

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Wine and cheese may help prevent devastating brain disease
30 June 2021 19:05
Wine and cheese may help prevent devastating brain disease

“Rosé all day” might be more than just a strategy employed by beleaguered moms to survive school holidays — it could hint at the secret to preventing Alzheimer’s.

[www.theladders.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
Re: Wine and cheese may help prevent devastating brain disease
01 July 2021 11:53
How to live longer: Cheese and wine may promote longevity

“I was pleasantly surprised that our results suggest that responsibly eating cheese and drinking red wine daily are not just good for helping us cope with our current COVID-19 pandemic, but perhaps also dealing with an increasingly complex world that never seems to slow down,” Willette said

[toysmatrix.com]

John

Vineyard Pesticides Linked to Parkinson’s
01 July 2021 12:17
Vineyard Pesticides Linked to Parkinson’s

Vineyard farmers who spend more money on pesticide use are more likely to develop Parkinson’s disease, according to research published by French scientists in the journal Environmental Research. With Parkinson’s disease on the rise around the world, and emerging evidence growing for a Parkinson’s pandemic, it is critically important to suss out the factors at play. And as pesticides continue to appear as a driving force for this deadly chronic disease, it is increasingly necessary to pressure regulators to restrict use of these hazardous substances in chemical farming operations.

[beyondpesticides.org]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen