Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Bordeaux 2021 en primeur: St Julien – ‘fantastic Cabernet-dominated wines’ to be found

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Bordeaux 2021 en primeur: St Julien – ‘fantastic Cabernet-dominated wines’ to be found
12 May 2022 19:14

Our Bordeaux correspondent Colin Hay gives his verdict on the wines of St Julien in his appellation-by-appellation run through of this year’s en primeur campaign. He argues that, as in 2020, the appellation is more homogeneous than most in a vintage characterised by significant heterogeneity.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
Re: Bordeaux 2021 en primeur: St Julien – ‘fantastic Cabernet-dominated wines’ to be found
12 May 2022 19:16
En primeur 2021: Margaux is ‘the most exciting and divisive’ appellation this vintage

As I wrote on the train back from Bordeaux with the taste of grape-skins still fresh on my palate, 2021 is a vintage born in climatic conditions that have reinforced the stylistic move towards a ‘new classicism’. That is nowhere more true than in Margaux. It seems somehow fitting, then, that I start my appellation-by-appellation tour of the vintage here.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen