Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Nederland, Belgie, Luxemburg en Duitsland

Gepost door JohnCopier 
"Art&Object" - List of 10 Wineries that Every Art Lover Should Visit Includes Weingut Georg Müller Stiftung in Rheingau/ Germany

[schiller-wine.blogspot.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
A Luxembourg Prince Is Emptying His Private Wine Cellar for Charity
17 May 2022 19:34
A Luxembourg Prince Is Emptying His Private Wine Cellar for Charity

Haut-Brion, Mouton Rothschild, Latour—for first-growth Bordeaux lovers, you don’t get better provenance than this.

[www.bloomberg.com]

John

RETURNING HISTORIC VARIETIES TO GERMANY’S VINEYARDS
18 May 2022 14:51
RETURNING HISTORIC VARIETIES TO GERMANY’S VINEYARDS

This is a story for the wine romantics among us who dream of bygone varieties, who hunker down to listen to the old stone terraces telling stories of yesteryear, of those with a weak spot for growers and wines committed to character. It is in this world of nostalgia and nerds that this story is set.

[trinkmag.com]

John

Mosel Fine Wines nieuwsbrief 62
22 June 2022 15:53
The Wines of Tiny Luxembourg Make a Big Impression
06 July 2022 19:04
The Wines of Tiny Luxembourg Make a Big Impression

The second-richest country in the world per capita, Luxembourg is arguably better known for tax breaks than for its rich wine history. This tiny, landlocked country bordered by Belgium, France and Germany, has a population of approximately 645,000 people. Just over half the population is Luxembourger, while the remaining balance is Portuguese, French, Italian, Belgian, German, British and others.

[www.winemag.com]

John

Pianobar
24 July 2022 13:32
Pianobar

[wos.nl]

John

AN EVOLVING CONSUMER BASE FOR GERMANY’S WINE MARKET
01 August 2022 19:02
AN EVOLVING CONSUMER BASE FOR GERMANY’S WINE MARKET

With a solidly high per-capita consumption and a broad base of wine drinkers – one third of the entire population drink wine at least once a week – the German wine market has been a steady source of revenue for domestic and foreign producers for decades. The country’s wine market benefits from a loyal core user base that has a keen eye for value for money. However, changing demographics mean wine producers may need to increasingly focus on innovation to retain consumer interest.

[www.wineintelligence.com]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen