Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Spanje

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Spanje
22 November 2019 18:46
Diversity of Spanish cuisine a ‘key promotional tool’ for wines

Industry body Foods and Wines from Spain in the UK plans to ramp-up food and wine pairing events as a way of showcasing ‘modern Spain,’ the public entity’s new director told the drinks business.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 30/11/2019 12:16 door JohnCopier.
Rueda remodels wine classification system and DO guidelines
22 November 2019 18:26
Spain’s largest white wine region, Rueda, has transformed its entire wine classification system with the adoption of new rules for premium wines and the authorisation of new grape varieties including the red variety, Syrah.

John

Cava DO shifts to organic rules
07 November 2019 14:12
Reserva Cava wines will have to be organic under new production rules proposed by the Cava DO.

John

This is Rioja’s ‘first’ official single vineyard wine
14 October 2019 12:22
A Spanish winery has produced what it believes to be the country’s first official single vineyard Rioja, following a shake-up of labelling rules in the region.

John

Ribera del Duero council approves DO status for white wine
14 October 2019 12:02
Ribera del Duero’s ruling council has changed its regulations to allow the region’s wineries to make white wines under the main DO for the first time in its history.

John

Spaanse druiven verkassen naar de koele Pyreneeën
06 October 2019 10:13
Spaanse druiven verkassen naar de koele Pyreneeën.

[nos.nl]

John

Flor de Pingus
02 October 2019 22:09
De nieuwe jaargang al boven de 100 euro per fles?
Ik word oud confused smiley
Re: Flor de Pingus
03 October 2019 13:32
Ik leef met jou mee.

John

04 October 2019 07:51
Prijzen Spaanse wijn in de lift?
Niet allemaal blijkt.
De cheffin van mijn Gall&Gall riep mij naar binnen cool smiley
Ik kom er niet zo vaak meer.....
Ze attendeerde mij op Torres Mas la Plana, nu met 50% korting.
De 2015 versie. 49,99 per stuk en 49,98 per twee drinking smiley
Heb nu 2013, 2014 en 2015 in mijn klimaatkast liggen!
Wel vreemd is dat op de G&G site deze fles niet meer voorkomt.
04 October 2019 15:59
Kan ik even langs komen? >grinning smiley<

Alhier in het glas de Nit de Nin 2010
fraai spul met 15% , echter zonder nagellak...

2 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 04/10/2019 18:00 door hendrik.
04 October 2019 17:04
Simpen over de nieuwe jaargang Flor de Pingus bij een Nit de Nin 2010 lijkt mij een uitermate goed medicijn. smoking smiley

John

Stokken uit 1870 >grinning smiley<
25 September 2019 18:17
Gisteren gekocht, vandaag in huis, en ondanks de transportschade maar meteen in het glas: Los Colmillos, een Toro uit 2016

[www.spanjewijnland.nl]

Ben geen "influencer "o.i.d. maar deze wijn is zijn geld dubbel en dwars waard !
Re: Stokken uit 1870 >grinning smiley<
26 September 2019 12:25
140 jaar oude wijnstokken!
Dat is en blijft toch bijzonder als ik er over nadenk.
Mooie wijn!
26 September 2019 12:51
De oorspronkelijke wijngaard zal (nog) wel bestaan. Vermoedelijk staat er nog maar een handvol stokken uit 1870 op het veldje. Stokken hebben niet het eeuwige leven zeker niet wanneer er geen bevloeiing is. Ieder jaar leggen er wel een paar het loodje. Een stok van boven de 100 jaar heeft het moeilijk om trossen te produceren. Laatst was er op de Belg een programma over de Bourgogne. De wijnboer dacht er aan om een stukje wijngaard met de leeftijd van 120 jaar te rooien. Gemeten over vijf jaar lag de opbrengst 50% onder het niveau van de rest van zijn wijngaard. Daar kan de wijnboer niet van bestaan. Neemt niet weg dat het formidabel is en dat voor net geen 10-tje.

John

26 September 2019 21:11
Zeg maar 150 jaar >grinning smiley<
Druifjes met de hand geplukt, en geselecteerd. Middels een wijn ap van mijn gast , die ook onder de indruk was is de gemiddelde prijs boven de 30 euro..eye popping smiley
Kopen nogmaals is mijn advies!

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 26/09/2019 21:14 door hendrik.
Spain’s wine producers are campaigning to raise global reputation of Cava
19 September 2019 13:48
The regulatory body for Cava production in Spain has launched a new international campaign to improve the reputation of the Spanish sparkling wine with drinkers worldwide.

John

Re: Spain’s wine producers are campaigning to raise global reputation of Cava
20 September 2019 15:50
Dat doe ik al jaren helemaal gratis, dat gaat nu veranderen >grinning smiley<
26 September 2019 12:30
26 September 2019 12:58
Spanish government transfers vine planting decisions

[www.drinks-today.com]

John

Sommeliers’ Take: Selling Spanish Wine
19 August 2019 16:59
Of all the wine-producing European nations, Spain seems to be reinventing itself with the most alacrity. Every few years, another hot new Spanish region, winery, or wine style stomps and claps its way into the spotlight. Wines from areas like the Canary Islands or Ribeira Sacra would have been virtually unknown in most markets 10 years ago. But today, they are emblematic of the New Spain, a Spain that encourages experimentation among its producers and seeks to articulate the natural diversity of its countryside.

[www.guildsomm.com]

John

Rioja Wine: Will The Tradition Continue?
11 July 2019 17:31
Savvy red wine lovers from the USA, the UK, and many other countries around the world know that Spain offers some of the best quality-to-price values in the wine world.

[www.forbes.com]

John

Sicus, when wine is made in the vineyard
12 July 2019 17:05
Driving forty five minutes covers a lot of ground in the wine world. It affords a 41km view of the entire Côte d’Or in Burgundy. Similarly, it will see you go from the top to the bottom of Catalunya’s DOQ Priorat, although only covering 27km (17km as the crow flies) due to the stomach-churning roads. Napa Valley’s Carneros to Calistoga is also doable in this time frame if you don’t get snarled in 45km of tasting room crawl. Lastly however, 45 minutes will take you from the corner of DO Penedès just next to Barcelona to the other end while seeing your odometer flip 60km in the process.

Ilja Gort heeft volgens z'n vorige programma over Spanje naast dit gat gezeten. Hij heeft de wijn geproefd en vond het heerlijk. Het was lastig om achter de site te komen. Bij deze dan.

[www.hudin.com]

John

Terra Alta and the finesse of Garnatxa Blanca
08 July 2019 09:12
For the current issue of World of Fine Wine I was given free rein to write about all that is wonderful when it comes to the Garnatxa Blanca (White Grenache) grape in DO Terra Alta. Given that nowhere else produces varietal wines of this grape (and 1/3 of all its vineyards in the world are in the county of Terra Alta) hopefully I’ve shed a bit more light on what excellence the producers in Catalunya’s “deep south” have been doing for the last few years.

[www.hudin.com]

John

It's a red wine battle royale, Spanish town hosts annual wine fight
01 July 2019 17:41
HARO, Spain -- Getting drenched with red wine might not be everyone's idea of fun, but it is the idea behind one of Spain's most popular - and unusual - fiestas.

Neem er even de tijd voor. Het zal niet de beste wijn van de streek zijn. Goed voor de planten.

[abc7news.com]

John

Rioja region earns UNESCO tourism blessing
19 June 2019 17:01
The Rioja region of Spain is known for red wines that are fruity and tannic, most notably tempranillo, Spain's king of grapes. (Roughly 75 percent of the grapes grown in the region are tempranillo.) Wines from the region are often a great value. Many of them over-deliver on taste compared to the price, which is why I always make a bee-line for the Spanish section when I'm on one of my "let's try a bunch of random new bottles" kicks.

[www.mnn.com]

John

The newest Spanish Vino de Pago: Vallegarcía
13 June 2019 17:25
What once was 17 is now 18 as the EU has just published official recognition of the newest Vino de Pago in Spain: Vallegarcía.

[www.hudin.com]

John

Nieuwe Rioja: meer terroir, witte wijn en espumoso
06 June 2019 13:06
Ruim een jaar geleden zijn er enkele wijzigingen ingevoerd in de wijnwetgeving in de Rioja-regio. Dit zijn in het kort de nieuwe regels.

[wino.sjakes.com]

John

Re: Nieuwe Rioja: meer terroir, witte wijn en espumoso
13 June 2019 09:59
Rioja rule rewrite aims at greater traceability and transparency

[harpers.co.uk]

John

Why Spanish Producers Are Seeking Burgundy-Style Classifications
11 May 2019 12:16
With terroir top of mind, producers are campaigning for new hierarchy designations in regions like Rioja and Bierzo

[daily.sevenfifty.com]

John

Mediterranean Spain: Diversity and Consistency
03 May 2019 14:38
The vast area that I’ve chosen to loosely define as Mediterranean Spain encompasses those regions that extend from northeastern Catalonia (Catalunya or Cataluña, as the area is known locally) to the country’s southeast corner and all the way west to Andalusia (Andalucía) on the far southwestern coast. With rare exception, these zones have been experiencing a run of almost uniformly very good to epic vintages, even as they produce wines of often dramatically divergent styles from equally disparate varieties.

[www.vinous.com]#

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen