Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Champagne, crémant, sekt, cava, prosecco.

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Champagne, crémant, sekt, cava, prosecco.
28 November 2019 14:11
Champagne Masters 2019: the results in full

An extensive report on this year’s Champagne Masters, including all the medallists, a look at the top-performing categories, the best wines of the competition, and the styles of fizz we liked – and those we weren’t so enamoured with too…

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.

4 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 16/01/2020 13:57 door JohnCopier.
Grolsch komt met bier-alternatief voor champagne momenten
26 November 2019 18:48
Het einde van het jaar komt weer in zicht. Nog maar een paar weken tot het aftelmoment en daar hoort natuurlijk champagne bij. De bubbels vloeien sowieso rijkelijk, denk aan borrels, kerstdiners en andere feestjes. Wat nou als je eigenlijk helemaal geen fan bent van champoepel? Daar speelt Grolsch slim op in met een drankje speciaal voor mannen (en vrouwen die niet van champagne houden).

[www.msn.com]

John

Re: Grolsch komt met bier-alternatief voor champagne momenten
27 November 2019 16:04
Toch niet eens zo gek bedacht.
Wil ik het drinken? Ik ben niet de doelgroep maar zou het best eens willen proberen.
Geen Plus in de buurt en er voor op pad gaan doe ik niet maar leuk bedacht, ja.
The Story Behind Volage, a New Grower Crémant de Loire Rosé
22 November 2019 18:23
Volage, a Loire Valley sparkling wine, is the creation of François-Xavier Chaillou, a longtime marketing executive for fine wines. Inspired by his love of rosé Champagne, Chaillou decided to create a high-quality, affordable sparkling rosé outside of the famous region. He turned to one of France's most famous winemaking areas, the Loire Valley, in which there is an appellation strictly for traditional method sparkling wine called Crémant de Loire.

[grapecollective.com]

John

How Popping a Champagne Cork Is Similar to a Supersonic Jet Engine
19 November 2019 18:16
This knowledge won't change Champagne's taste, but it may make the experience more profound.

[www.foodandwine.com]

John

How Stalin and the Soviet Union Created a Champagne for the Working Class
06 November 2019 18:29
In 1936, the Party suddenly switched from denouncing bubbly to mass producing it.

[www.atlasobscura.com]

John

Another Champagne vending machine appears - the start of a trend?
21 October 2019 11:53
Another luxury hotel now boasts a Moët & Chandon Champagne vending machine. Is this a new route to consumers? Felicity Carter takes a look.

[www.drinks-today.com]

John

Re: Another Champagne vending machine appears - the start of a trend?
21 October 2019 14:57
Eerst voor $25 een “gouden” muntje kopen bij een baliemedewerker, om je leeftijd te checken, en dan een flesje bubbels uit een automaat trekken?
Wie doet dat?
Popping champagne corks creates mini supersonic shockwaves
23 September 2019 17:38
Research indicates that the gases ejected from champagne bottles in the milliseconds after popping the cork display similarities with patterns previously described in jetfighter and rocket plume exhausts. Researchers visualised the jets expelled from the throat of bottlenecks, providing a clearer picture of the cork-popping process for bottles of champagne and sparkling wine.

Of het waar is weet ik niet maar die F15 is wel een mooi plaatje. Trouwens die champagnekurk boven de halsopening ook.

[www.foodprocessing.com.au]

John

Bollinger embraces historic grapes of Champagne to combat effects of climate change
21 August 2019 12:27
Bollinger is replanting the historic grapes of Champagne to combat the effects of a warming climate, and retain the freshness of this famous fizz long into the future.

John

Re: Bollinger embraces historic grapes of Champagne to combat effects of climate change
21 August 2019 19:00
Dat klinkt toch vreemd.
De vorige keer dat het zo warm was in Champagne is vast tig miljoen jaar geleden.
Van druiventeelt was toen toch echt geen sprake!
Hoe maak je RABARBERCHAMPAGNE?
14 August 2019 08:06
Is toch wel een heel karwei!

[www.rijnmond.nl]

John

What is the difference between Champagne and Prosecco?
18 July 2019 12:07
Though many will see both these iconic sparkling wines as pretty much one of the same thing they could not in fact be further apart – It is not so much chalk and cheese, more dry-aged steak vs juicy homemade hamburgers for the BBQ. Here’s why:

[www.glassofbubbly.com]

John

Move over Champagne
27 June 2019 10:32
Six things you need to know about the French market for sparkling wine, according to Wine Intelligence’s Avignon office

[www.wineintelligence.com]

John

Champagne winegrowers break the mould with a bold communications plan
11 June 2019 18:03
Maxime Toubart, chair of the Champagne winegrowers’ organisation (SGV), had warned that the new communications thrust would take people aback. And he has kept his promise! The four new visuals certainly take Champagne communications into uncharted territory. “We want to generate an element of surprise”, confirms Maxime Toubart. “Our objective is to show that Champagne goes well with everything. Anyone can enjoy an exceptional moment at any time by opening a bottle of Champagne. The aim is to make Champagne accessible, but without losing its soul and ability to accompany those sophisticated and chosen moments”. The SGV suggests innovative food and wine pairings, including quiche Lorraine, leg of lamb, choux pastries and a donut. Young urban consumers aged 25-40 are the thrust’s main target.

[www.vitisphere.com]

John

Bottling time for 2018, a fantastic vintage in Champagne
26 May 2019 15:01
Many wine producers in France are happy with the vintage 2018, a record harvest, not least in Champagne, where many now have started the bottling. Jean-Baptiste Geoffroy at Champagne Geoffroy in Aÿ says that it is a fantastic year, both in volume and quality. Sébastien Mouzon at Champagne Mouzon Leroux in Verzy is also very pleased, but says it was a complicated year to vinify, due to the unusually high sugar levels.

[www.bkwine.com]

John

New Trends In Champagne
21 May 2019 17:15
Dom Pérignon’s new chef de cave, or winemaker, was recently on a West Coast tour with his new releases. While the iconic region has typically been slow to adapt to new changes, Dom Pérginon has been at the forefront of some of them. Over lunch he shared some of biggest shifts that have ensued in the Champagne landscape in recent times.

[www.forbes.com]

John

Introducing Wine-Searcher's Moët Index
04 May 2019 13:03
Welcome to the Champagne version of multi-currency purchasing parity indices, courtesy of Wine-Searcher.

[www.wine-searcher.com]

John

Champagne: Does the Glass really make a difference?
03 May 2019 17:36
Firstly I believe there is no actual correct or incorrect glass for enjoying Champagne, whichever does it for you is indeed the best for you. What this article is only intended to do is if you have yet to try a variety of glasses then it opens your mind to maybe that you can enjoy your Champagne just that little bit more from a different style and shape of glass.

[www.glassofbubbly.com]

John

Buried Champagne from 1890s opened in Epernay
14 October 2019 12:24
The first 120 year-old bottles of Pol Roger Champagne were opened in Epernay yesterday, having spent more than a century buried in sodden chalk after a cellar collapse in 1900.

John

Re: Buried Champagne from 1890s opened in Epernay
21 October 2019 12:34
We exclusively reveal the flavour and composition of a pair of 120 year-old bottles of Pol Roger Champagne that have spent more than a century buried in wet chalk after a cellar collapse in 1900.

John

Pol Roger to use robot to reach century-old buried Champagne
08 May 2019 17:48
Such is the risk to human life of reaching a stash of Champagne trapped beneath Pol Roger’s cellars since 1900, the producer is planning to use a robot.

John

Re: Pol Roger to use robot to reach century-old buried Champagne
08 May 2019 17:54
Wat een verhaal zeg!
De flesjes van toen zullen vast genoeg opbrengen cool smiley
08 May 2019 18:04
Maar durven wij ze ook op te drinken. Het is wel een leeftijd.

John

09 May 2019 11:41
Als je er over nadenkt misschien niet!
Maar zoiets zou ik wel proberen.
10 May 2019 10:21
Pol Roger not only discovered some unbroken bottles, but reported that they are potable, with the corks still in tact.

Uit deze zin maak ik op dat ze al een fles hebben opengemaakt. Ze zijn drinkbaar en de kurken zijn zelfs nog in tact.
10 May 2019 11:36
Niet te geloven.

John

10 May 2019 12:23
Dus je wijnkelder volstorten met grond en je kan het 100 jaar bewaren!
10 May 2019 12:51
Wel een beetje ruimte voor de fleskes laten.cool smiley

John

11 May 2019 10:21
Robert, wat moet ik dan de komende honderd jaar drinken? javascript:editor_tools_handle_smiley()
Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen