Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Bordeaux

Gepost door RobertKoopman 
Cantenac Brown sold to French family
13 December 2019 14:18
Cantenac Brown sold to French family

Margaux third growth Château Cantenac Brown has been sold to Frenchman Tristan Le Lous for an estimated €150 million

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
Re: Cantenac Brown sold to French family
13 December 2019 18:56
La famille Le Lous rachète Château Cantenac Brown

In dit bericht wordt er 100 mio bij de verkoop opgelegd.

[larvi.com]

John

20 Minutes With: Diane Flamand, Légende Winemaker at Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
28 December 2019 14:33
20 Minutes With: Diane Flamand, Légende Winemaker at Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)

The name “Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)” presumably enters most conversations about Bordeaux wines. The Rothschild family’s relationship with wine dates back to 1868, and DBR (Lafite) remains one of the preeminent wine producers in the Bordeaux region. This acclaimed company has long been a maker of luxury bottles that require years in the cellar before uncorking. But the Légende Collection—a departure from the typical collectors’ wines that made Domaines Barons de Rothschild world-renowned—offers an impressive portfolio of approachable, everyday wines.

[www.barrons.com]

John

Saint-Émilion gets the ball rolling for the 2022 classification
20 January 2020 19:09
Saint-Émilion gets the ball rolling for the 2022 classification.

Now that the provisional calendar has been set, the race against the clock has kicked off for the Bordeaux right bank growths. On 14 January, a briefing with members of the Saint-Emilion Wine Council opened discussions that should lead to the next ten-year classification of Saint-Emilion wines before the 2022 harvest...

[www.vitisphere.com]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen