Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Rosé

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Re: Deze sterren hebben eigen wijn: 'Maken van wijn lijkt op maken van muziek'
18 July 2020 09:10
Six of the best ‘designer’ rosés

Château Minuty 281 Côtes de Provence Rosé

Keen to move the Provence rosé category into the prestige Champagne sphere, François Matton, co-owner and managing director of Château Minuty in Côtes de Provence, developed a top rosé made predominantly from 25-year-old Grenache using a clone unique to the estate. “I wanted a luxury bottle to go with it so I approached perfume bottle designer Hubert de Malherbes, who is best known for creating Dior’s J’adore perfume bottle. I think there are a lot of similarities between perfume and rosé,” Matton told db. “The blue used on the bottle is inspired by the deep blue hue the sky turns when the Mistral wind blows through Provence. It’s a really specific shade. We called the wine 281 after the Pantone number of the royal blue colour that drips down the side of the bottle. It looks like wax but it’s not. “I wanted the bottle to stand out from a distance. Rosé is usually drunk from an ice bucket, so it was important to make sure the neck of the bottle made a visual impact,” he added. The pale pink rosé is “intense and complex” with notes of peach and melon accentuated by a mineral finish.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
18 July 2020 10:49
Château Minuty, vaak langs gereden maar waren nooit open voor bezoek.
Maakte 15 jaar terug al mooie wijnen.
22 July 2020 20:03
In focus: The rosé revolution

In recent years, pink wine has experienced a revolution, going from a frivolous tipple to a wildly popular celeb-backed drink. Lucy Shaw investigates its dramatic transformation.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Don’t Call It Rosato
05 August 2020 19:24
Don’t Call It Rosato

A new movement, dubbed Rosautoctono, aims to assert Italy’s historic rosa wines as more than just an afterthought.

[punchdrink.com]

John

Re: Don’t Call It Rosato
06 August 2020 19:13
Tuscany's medieval 'wine windows' have reopened to serve wine, Aperol Spritz, gelato, and coffee in a tradition that dates back to the Plague

A Florence restaurant serves drinks through a centuries-old wine window as the city welcomes tourists.

[www.insider.com]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen