Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Rosé

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Pantone uses its colour chart to promote Bordeaux rosés
14 May 2021 19:29
Pantone uses its colour chart to promote Bordeaux rosés

Well-known for its numerical colour system, the American company Pantone, based in Carlstadt, New Jersey, has just signed a co-operation agreement with the Bordeaux wine company Famille Bouey, based in Ambarès, Gironde. Called ‘Colors’, the range of rosé wines involved in this unprecedented partnership, comes in two numbers: Colors 721, single varietal Merlot AOP Bordeaux, and Colors 719, single varietal Grenache IGP Méditerranée. Presented in hallmark Provencal bottles and colours, the wines aim to be innovative both in form and content.

[www.vitisphere.com]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
‘It Has to Be Vibrant’: The Evolving Rosés of Provence
18 May 2021 19:19
‘It Has to Be Vibrant’: The Evolving Rosés of Provence

A bottle of Provence rosé can evoke similar feelings to a beautiful sunset. Its color and luminous bottle precipitate enjoyment. The pleasure begins before the bottle is even opened.

[www.winemag.com]

John

If you’re looking for rosé, don’t forget the Pays d’Oc
21 May 2021 19:04
If you’re looking for rosé, don’t forget the Pays d’Oc

While Provence may have the cachet when it comes to rosé, the neighbouring Pays d’Oc has larger volumes, fewer restrictions, and greater diversity when it comes to pink wine.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Rosé has been marketed mainly to White women. This Black winemaker wants to change that.
21 May 2021 19:26
Rosé has been marketed mainly to White women. This Black winemaker wants to change that.

With an infusion of capital, Donae Burston aims to expand rosé appeal across race, geography and socioeconomic status

[www.washingtonpost.com]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen