Welkom! » Log in » Registreer een nieuw account

Burgundy

Gepost door JohnCopier 
Domaine des Renizieres Hermitage Cuvee Emile blanc
27 February 2015 16:55
Geachte wijnliefhebbers,

Heeft iemand van jullie ervaring met deze wijn? Ik ben zelf een liefhebber van cuvee Christophe (crozes-hermitage) en ben erg benieuwd naar deze wijn?
Clos de la Roche Grand Cru 2002 Truchot-Martin
26 October 2014 00:19
Vandaag in het glas:

Clos de la Roche Grand Cru 2002 Truchot-Martin

Dit is de oude ouderwetse Bourgogne van een kleine perceel van 0,43 Ha.
Een rijpe nog frisse neus met heel veel rode rijpe bessen, toets van rook, mineraen en herfst bosgrond.
Deze wijn heeft finesse, is mondvullend en streelt het gehemelte, zijdeachtig, goede structuur, lichte zuurgraad met mooi gelaagd fruit, een heel goede wijn, en voor een pinot noir veel ruggengraat.
Waarschijnlijk nu op zijn hoogtepunt!,
96 DSP

Met Smakelijke Groet Dick
Proefnotitie Crozes Hermitage 2000, Alain Graillot
11 October 2014 12:34
Crozes Hermitage 2000, Alain Graillot

Blind geproefd. Onbegrijpelijk mooie geur met een enorme wow-factor: ik zou mijn hand ervoor in het vuur steken dat dit een pinot noir is. Maar nee: syrah van maar liefst veertien jaar oud. Kersen, bramen, tabak, záááálige geur. Een wijn waar je aan blijft ruiken. De smaak vertoont nu lichte afbraakzuren, maar what the hell, hier is de geur eten en drinken tegelijk! Wijnvriend Noel wist me te vertellen dat Graillot zijn opleiding in Bourgogne heeft gedaan. Dat mogen meer wijnboeren doen. Ha!
Re: Burgundy
05 December 2019 13:25
Burgundy ready to break ground on Cites des Vins project

[harpers.co.uk]

John

Life is always better when I wine.

Koken is meer dan een recept.
Armand Rousseau Was the Best-Performing Fine Wine in 2019
09 January 2020 18:09
Armand Rousseau Was the Best-Performing Fine Wine in 2019

Burgundy had a stellar year on the secondary fine wine market at the expense of Bordeaux, but it was Armand Rousseau that outshone other brands in 2019, according to Liv-ex.

[www.barrons.com]

John

How Burgundy by-the-glass plays a leading role for Bibendum
14 January 2020 18:22
How Burgundy by-the-glass plays a leading role for Bibendum

While demand for the classics and the upper tier of Burgundy remains as strong as ever – often outstripping supply – it is the bread-and-butter wines that consumers open every day that is key to the region’s success argues Bibendum Burgundy buyer Robert Mathias. In the on-trade the by-the-glass offering is key with top quality Bourgogne Aligoté or Mâcon Villages from serious addresses being behind this success. Bibendum is concentrating its tasting efforts on its on-trade customers this year which is why it will also be showing 2017s at events.

[www.the-buyer.net]

John

Play it by tier: Bourgogne’s new classifications
13 January 2020 16:02
Play it by tier: Bourgogne’s new classifications

Changes are afoot in Bourgogne, with a new geographical denomination added to the AOC Bourgogne: Bourgogne Côte d’Or. We examine what this move means for producers and consumers alike.

[www.thedrinksbusiness.com]

John

Re: Play it by tier: Bourgogne’s new classifications
15 January 2020 17:56
Burgundy 2018: Smaller AOCs coming into their own

As Burgundy week progresses, it is becoming increasingly clear that the 2018 vintage has produced some attractive and very appealing wines from the often overlooked villages of Mercurey, Marsannay, the Hauts Côtes and elsewhere.

John

The New Burgundy: How the French Region Learned to Make Some of Its Best Wines Yet
27 January 2020 13:50
The New Burgundy: How the French Region Learned to Make Some of Its Best Wines Yet

Past mistakes yielded tough lesson that led to new––and delicious––results.

[robbreport.com]

John

Projet de Changement de l’AOC Bourgogne: Chablis menacé.
30 January 2020 17:49
Projet de Changement de l’AOC Bourgogne: Chablis menacé.

C’est la panique en Bourgogne, l’Institut national des Appellations d’Origine (INAO) réfléchie à un projet de redéfinition du vignoble de Bourgogne qui exclurait pas moins de 64 communes de l’AOC Bourgogne dont la majorité de Chablis. De l’autre coté, des communes du Beaujolais, jusqu’alors situées dans le Rhône, pourraient produire sous AOC Bourgogne. Les vignerons sont en colère face à ce chamboule tout.

[www.comptoirdesmillesimes.com]

John

Re: Projet de Changement de l’AOC Bourgogne: Chablis menacé.
04 February 2020 15:35
Beaujolais to be granted rights for Bourgogne AOC production

France’s National Institute of Origin and Quality (INAO), which regulates all French wine appellations, has issued a proposal to welcome 43 Beaujolais villages into the Bourgogne AOC. According to the proposal, 64 municipalities located in areas historically linked to the production of Burgundy wine, would instead be banned from the production of Bourgogne AOC.

[imbibe.com]

John

Re: Projet de Changement de l’AOC Bourgogne: Chablis menacé.
04 February 2020 15:37
Burgundy winegrowers up in arms at Inao

On 19 December, the Burgundy regional appellations association and the winegrowers’ organisation CAVB were informed of a project by a board of enquiry appointed by INAO to delineate the Burgundy appellation area.

[www.vitisphere.com]

John

What is Burgundy? Part one: The Dark Ages
07 February 2020 13:03
What is Burgundy? Part one: The Dark Ages

Anyone who works in the wine trade and a very large number of people who don’t will know about the viticultural region that is Burgundy (or ‘Bourgogne’ in French).

John

Chablis risks losing ‘Bourgogne’ AOC in INAO shake up
06 February 2020 18:28
Chablis risks losing ‘Bourgogne’ AOC in INAO shake up

Producers in Burgundy have reacted with fury and dismay at the decision of the INAO to potentially withdraw the rights to ‘Bourgogne AOC’ from Chablis and 29 other communes in the north of the region.

John

Re: Chablis risks losing ‘Bourgogne’ AOC in INAO shake up
06 February 2020 18:50
INAO backs down from ‘Bourgogne’ decision

The INAO has reportedly backed down from its decision to exclude 64 Burgundian communes from being able to use the AOC ‘Bourgogne’.

Het gaat heel snel. Nog even en alles blijft zoals het was.

John

10 February 2020 18:27
Is Chablis Part of Burgundy? What About Beaujolais?

A debate over appellations has some vintners angry, leading French officials to back down on proposed changes

[www.winespectator.com]

John

11 February 2020 18:16
Is Chablis in Burgundy? Protesters say yes

Winemaker protests have recently helped to persuade French officials to ditch plans to cut adrift 64 communes, including those in Chablis, from the Burgundy appellation.

[www.decanter.com]

John

What is Burgundy? Part Two: The Middle Ages
14 February 2020 13:28
What is Burgundy? Part Two: The Middle Ages

When we left the story at the end of the first part, the Franks had conquered the Kingdom of Burgundy in AD 534.

John

The Only Living Winemaker in Dijon
09 March 2020 18:28
The Only Living Winemaker in Dijon

Ever imagined having an entire appellation to yourself? One Jurassien vigneron has been living the dream.

[www.wine-searcher.com]

John

Records set at Hospices de Nuits auction
11 March 2020 18:28
Records set at Hospices de Nuits auction

The 59th Hospices de Nuits auction saw prices rise and a new record set for a single barrel.

John

De Morvan
12 March 2020 09:41
De Morvan.

Mooie producten, mensen tevreden.

[www.volkskrant.nl]

John

1 keer gewijzigd. Laatste wijziging: 12/03/2020 17:41 door JohnCopier.
Re: De Morvan
12 March 2020 11:06
Alles dat op de plaatselijke markten, en dat zijn er heel veel verkocht wordt, wordt niet in de supermarkt verkocht.
Re: De Morvan
12 March 2020 12:11
Dat lijkt mij logisch. Het omgekeerde is ook waar. cool smiley Maar ik begrijp de strekking. De dag- en weekmarkt trekt ongelooflijk veel volk. Al van afstand ruik je de kruiden. Een groot feest en de plek waar men elkaar spreekt. In de super zie ik dat niet gebeuren.

John

Chablis the hero of a Netflix series
25 March 2020 18:36
Chablis the hero of a Netflix series

On March 27, the series “Uncorked” will be released on Netflix. The drama tells the story of Elijah, a young African-American who decides to sign up for a course to become a master sommelier. His decision goes against the expectations of his father, who would like to see his son take over the family barbecue restaurant in Memphis. Tragedy forces the two characters to rethink their priorities and learn to communicate, listen and understand each other.

[www.vitisphere.com]

John

Frost protection using sprinklers: how it really works
31 March 2020 17:00
Frost protection using sprinklers: how it really works

The PR agency working for Maison Joseph Drouhin recently send out some pictures of frost protection in their Chablis vineyard using overhead sprinklers. The pictures look amazing, but there’s a widespread misconception about how this works.

[wineanorak.com]

John

Burgundy Producer Releases Back - Vintages To Combat Wine Tariffs
01 April 2020 17:01
Burgundy Producer Releases Back - Vintages To Combat Wine Tariffs

Since last October there has been a trade war with Europe that was first instigated by the World Trade Organization ruling that the European Union’s subsidies for France-based manufacturer Airbus, American-based Boeing’s rival, were not up to the standards of fair trade. The U.S. was therefore given permission to legally impose $7.5 billion in tariffs on European goods.

[www.forbes.com]

John

Les Grands Jours de Bourgogne reprogrammés en mars 2021
06 April 2020 12:19
Les Grands Jours de Bourgogne reprogrammés en mars 2021

Le conseil d’administration des Grands Jours de Bourgogne, qui s’est réuni le 31 mars, a pris la décision de reporter l’édition 2020 des Grands Jours de Bourgogne du 15 au 19 mars 2021. L’édition 2020 avait été suspendue en raison de l’épidémie de Covid-19, les organisateurs préférant ne pas réunir près de 3 000 personnes venant de 53 pays alors que la pandémie gagnait du terrain.

[larvi.com]

John

Domaine de la Commaraine invests in Côte de Nuits
06 April 2020 17:08
Domaine de la Commaraine invests in Côte de Nuits

Domaine de la Commaraine has announced the purchase of 5,8 ac of vineyards in the Côte de Nuits to supplement the 9,3 ac of its Clos in Pommard Premier Cru.

[drinksint.com]

John

Remaking Burgundy
15 April 2020 17:13
Remaking Burgundy

“In that Empire, the Art of Cartography attained such Perfection that the map of a single Province occupied the entirety of a City, and the map of the Empire, the entirety of a Province.

[timatkin.com]

John

A review of film “Back to Burgundy” (“Ce qui nous lie”)
17 April 2020 17:30
A review of film “Back to Burgundy” (“Ce qui nous lie”)

Before diving into this review of “Back to Burgundy“, I have to set the stage as to how I came at this film. You see, I happen to love the films by this French film director, Cédric Klapisch because as an American, my real introduction to Europe was through the lens of his work.

[www.hudin.com]

John

Sorry, alleen geregistreerde gebruikers mogen berichten plaatsen in dit forum.

Klik hier om in te loggen